The Malaysian Government has relaxed its Covid-19 standard operating procedures (SOPs) as part of the country’s transition to the endemic phase. However, JSK is still committed to safeguarding the health and safety of our beloved guests.
Below are the updated Covid-19 Safety Management Measures at JSK Mantanani Island Resorts.
1. MySejahtera check-ins are no longer required for entering JSK Mantanani Island Resorts.
2. Mask-wearing will only be required for indoor settings. For outdoor settings, mask-wearing will be optional.
3. Entry to JSK Mantanani Island Resorts is allowed regardless of vaccination status, except for those who are Covid-19 positive and under Home Surveillance Order (HSO).
4. JSK reserves the right to check guests’ Risk Status on the MySejahtera app before allowing entry.
5. Physical distancing is encouraged but no longer mandatory.
6. Fully vaccinated travellers aged 13 and above as well as those who have contracted Covid-19 in the past 60 days can enter the country without taking Covid-19 tests before and after arrival.
7. Travellers aged 12 and below do not have to undergo Covid-19 tests upon arrival regardless of their vaccination status.
8. Travelers who are not fully vaccinated or unvaccinated must undergo an RT-PCR test 2 days before departure and a supervised RTK-Ag test within 24 hours of arrival and must undergo quarantine for 5 days.
9. Covid-19 insurance is no longer required for all tourists entering Malaysia.
10. If a Movement Control Order (MCO) is declared by the relevant government authorities during your booked date, you may choose to obtain a full refund or opt to book for another date (after the MCO).
11. JSK Mantanani Island Resorts reserves the right to change its promotion, benefits, and/or terms.
*These SOPs may change from time to time depending on future announcements by the Malaysian Government. JSK will strictly adhere to these SOPs.